Whether you are buying, selling or leasing your real estate, we understand the importance of protecting and maximizing the value of that asset, and managing your risks. We bring a practical and experienced approach to making the complex simple, so that you can spend more of your time focusing on your family, your team, and your business.
- Structuring ownership of real estate
- Real estate purchase agreements
- Review and analyze title work
- Commercial lease agreements
- Structuring real estate transactions involving partnership buy-in and buy-out
- Related party leases
- For healthcare businesses, compliance with stark and anti-kickback rules involving real estate ownership
Other Practice Areas
Buying or Selling Businesses
Space Pirate Law
Yeah, we don’t actually do that (yet). But click here to learn more about fun and our other core values.
- Represented purchaser of veterinary clinic in commercial lease involving purchase option and right of first refusal.
- Represented seller of medical office building in successfully negotiating and real estate purchase agreement.
- Represented landlord in commercial lease to purchaser in a mid-market business sale.
- Represented manufacturing business in purchase of real estate in connection with business acquisition.
- Represented manufacturing business in commercial financing secured by mortgage of real estate.