General Business and Corporate
Building your business and tackling the opportunities and obstacles that come with can be a challenge. We bring a practical and relational approach making the complex simple on each project, so that you can spend more of your time focusing on your family, your team, and creating value for your business.
- Structuring multi-owner business relationships
- Structuring multi-entity enterprises
- Drafting governing documents such as operating agreements, bylaws, shareholder agreements
- Drafting buy-sell agreements
- Wide variety of business contracts
- Customer agreements such as master services agreements, supply agreements and terms and conditions
- Supply chain agreements such as supply agreements and service agreements
- A broad range of related legal services
Buying or Selling Businesses
- Represented numerous local businesses with needs ranging from simple entity formation to complex contract negotiations.
- Represented complex multi-entity client with 20+ related entities through various issues ranging from formation; growth through acquisition, sale, ownership structuring, customer and supplier relationships, intellectual property protection, real estate matters and employee and human resource compliance.
- Represented serial entrepreneur and multi-entity enterprise with matters ranging from formation, general contract needs, growth through acquisition, intellectual property protection, real estate acquisition and leasing, manufacturing, and dispute resolution.
- Represented rapidly growing medical research laboratory business in multi-state expansion, enterprise structuring, employment matters, inter-company matters.
- Represented manufacturing client in successfully negotiating and structuring complex financing relationship.