As a business attorney, my passion lies in navigating the intricate landscape of mergers and acquisitions, and working with clients who are either buying or selling a business, or buying or selling ownership in a business. I also enjoy providing continued legal support to clients throughout the life of their business. With a keen focus on delivering ongoing support to my clients, I strive to simplify complex legal processes and empower my clients through education at every step.
My journey in law isn’t just about transactions; it’s about fostering relationships. I find great fulfillment in collaborating with both buyers and sellers, ensuring a thorough understanding of the process while tailoring legal strategies to suit individual needs – no one-size-fits-all approach here!
At the core of my practice is a commitment to professionalism, personalization, and attention to detail. I firmly believe that establishing strong client relationships is the cornerstone of providing exceptional legal services.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my partner, Mike, and our four-legged stress-buster, Peko (pictures of Peko are available upon request but may be provided absent solicitation).
- Washburn University School of Law, 2020 (Dean’s Honors)
- University of Windsor, BA Criminology & Political Science, 2015 (Honors)
- Kansas Bar Association
- Wichita Bar Association
- Kansas Women Attorneys Association
- Wichita Women Attorneys Association
- Wichita SHRM
- W/ A Community of Young Professionals
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers-Rising Stars list (2023)
- Wichita Business Journal Women Who Lead: Legal Services (2023)