Join the Team
A different kind of firm
Many attorneys are frustrated with the status quo of traditional law firms. They have crushing hour requirements, constant sacrifices of family time and health or career advancement, limited and artificially long advancement tracks, glass ceilings, and compensation structures that are often arbitrary or do little to reward attorneys for value actually created. There are often complex and toxic inter-office politics, steep buy-in requirements and overwhelming overhead burdens skewed toward volume rather than value.
At Foreman Law, we think things should be different. We have built a different kind of firm to serve our colleagues, clients and communities.
We prioritize a healthy family life and quality of life for each attorney; we believe healthy, happy attorneys deliver the best service and create the greatest value for our clients and communities. There are no hourly requirements or expectations to pressure attorneys into skipping school plays or ball games and spending too many late nights at the office. We’re creating a culture to empower attorneys to truly choose their workload based on their priorities from day one. Because of our lean overhead model which has reduced or eliminated many traditionally heavy overhead costs, we’ve removed the traditional restrictions that created these pressures.
Our compensation structure is fair and predictable, and all full-time attorneys operate under the same structure regardless of how long they’ve been practicing, and without the requirement of a buy-in. We don’t believe in artificial hierarchies, all attorneys are simply that – attorneys – there are no associates, no junior partners, no senior partners, and no other labels; no “wait your turn,” “do your time,” or “this is the way its always been done.” Rather, attorneys have the support and the opportunity to define success on their own terms and timeline from day one.
We are a new kind of firm focused on creating value for our communities, clients and colleagues. If you believe in our mission and share our values and our vision, please email us below.
Office Administrator (Chief Herder of Cats)
Foreman Law is startup law firm looking for an organized, detail-oriented go-getter, who thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment to serve as an office administrator and assist with or handle the following tasks:
- Helping create an amazing professional experience for clients and guests
- Coordination with vendors
- Some paperwork management
- Coordinating event logistics
- Event setup and tear-down
- Answering phones and greeting guests
- Coordinating scheduling and conference rooms
- A variety of other office administration tasks
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics, skills and experiences:
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Motivated self-starter
- Capable of working independently
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Quick learner
- Community focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of handling confidential client information with complete discretion
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, frequently changing business
- Proficient in using Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
This position will initially be part time with plans to increase to full-time by the end of the year.