Samuel R. Foreman
Sam focuses on building personal relationships with his clients and developing a deep understanding of their priorities in order to deliver excellent client service. He serves his clients in a full lifecycle of legal needs from forming a business, protecting key intellectual property, structuring ownership relationships, structuring investment raises, to acquisition or sale transactions and everything in between. He brings a practical, business-minded approach to solving problems, and scaling the solution to obstacles and opportunities around the corner and around the globe.
Sam, his wife Meg, and their son are active in the Wichita community, frequently enjoying the numerous parks and activities that Wichita has to offer, as well as the great local restaurants and craft breweries, and Life.Church. Sam loves nerding out about anything involving technology, entrepreneurship or community development.
- e2e Accelerator, board member
- W/ (formerly Young Professionals of Wichita), Chair (2016), member of board of trustees (2014-2017)
- Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce, Board Member (2016)
- Kansas Bar Association
- Wichita Bar Association
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers-Rising Stars list (2018)
- “40 under 40”, Wichita Business Journal (2015)
- Young Professionals of Wichita, Community Service Award (2013)
- J.L. Weigand Jr. Scholarship, (2008-2011)
- Washburn University School of Law, 2011 (cum laude)
- Washburn University, BBA, Accounting, (summa cum laude) 2008