Matthew W. Adams
Matthew Adams’ legal practice focuses on helping individuals and businesses develop and implement their estate planning and strategic goals.
Matt concentrates on gaining a holistic understanding of his clients’ needs in order to ensure their goals are prioritized and accomplished in a way that builds trust and security in the services they’re being provided. Within his estate planning practice, Matt not only helps clients with drafting, or revising, essential documents such as wills, trusts, advanced directives, and power of attorneys; but also assists heirs, trustees, administrators, and executors with probate, trust administration, and estate administration matters. The remainder of his practice is devoted to facilitating his business clients’ success through every business stage and transaction, including: i) formation; 2) growth; 3) that problematic lease agreement along the way; and, 4) exit or succession planning.
Matt and his fiancé Alexandra enjoy finding adventures wherever they are, and since moving to town in 2018, Wichita has provided abundant opportunity with its amazing, and countless, hole in the wall restaurants, local breweries, and seasonal and themed festivals. Currently, like so many others impacted by COVID-19, they’re lucky enough to be planning their second wedding!
- Kansas Bar Association
- Wichita Bar Association
- W/ (formerly Young Professionals of Wichita)
- Wichita’s Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge, Business Trade show Judge: 2020
- Shocker New Venture Competition, Wichita State University, Trade show Judge: 2019 (2020 canceled due to COVID-19 concerns)
- Washburn University School of Law Tax and Estate Planning Association, President 2017-2018; Treasurer 2016-2017
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, IRS Certified Advanced Preparer: 2016, 2017, 2018
- Washburn University School of Law, JD, 2018
- University of Florida, BA, History, 2015