David L. Ferguson
David and his wife Amanda chose to come home to Wichita from Chicago/Madison because they felt like there were some very cool opportunities to play meaningful roles in the dynamic changes affecting the city and the region. So far so good. When not hanging out at Foreman Law, David spends as much time as possible (1) with his wife and three daughters, and (2) watching Wichita State basketball, Wichita Force Football (Wichita’s CIF team), and Wichita’s to-be-named AAA baseball team. Any time (1) and (2) can be combined he’s in good shape.
Prior to joining Foreman Law, David spent three years as a tax and corporate associate with a large Kansas based law firm and one year as a federal law clerk in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Mid-Kansas Jewish Federation, Board Member
- Camp Destination Innovation, Board Member
- Wichita Committee on Foreign Relations, Executive Committee Member
- Wichita State University, LaunchPrep, Mentor
- Law Clerk, Hon. Robert D. Martin, United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2015-2016
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Jeffrey Cole, United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2015
- Northwestern University School of Law, Master of Laws (LLM), Taxation, (Joint JD/LLM Tax Program) 2015
- University of Missouri School of Law, JD, (cum laude) 2015
- Wichita State University, MA, History, 2012
- Kansas State University, BA, History, 2008